좋은 글이 있어 퍼옴
오픈소스 DBA 란..!
1. 데이터베이스 뿐 만 아니라 시스템 전문가가 되어야 함
2. 회사와 커뮤니티에 기여할 수 있는 개발자도 되어야 함
3. 빠르게 움직여야 함
4. 하나의 답에 만족하지 않고 해답을 갈구 해야 함
5. 사내 다른 부서와 커뮤니티의 다른 회사와도 협력할 줄 알아야 함
6. 변화를 주도해나가야 함
- We are system experts. Open source DBAs know their operating system. They are not only focused on the database.
- We are developers. We contribute to source code within our enterprises, and in many cases, in the community. We create meaningful tools for our companies, and help solve problems inherent in “bleeding edge” technologies, making such technologies approachable in the enterprise. We strive to bring continuous integration and seamless migration into places that are very difficult.
- We move fast. Open source DBAs, even in large enterprises, are always “moving the needle” towards higher performance, making changes as fast as our tools, our applications, and our organizations allow.
- We strive for answers. Open source DBAs are never satisfied by answers to (even old) questions in our technologies. “One source of truth” is almost never the case.
- We are collaborators. We work together across team lines within our companies, and across companies in the community, to broaden our understanding. We work across technologies to find the “best solution for the task”.
- We are facilitators of change, not barriers to change.